PartnersPartners of frenchrenewableenergy.com
Business France is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France.
It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and also runs the V.I.E international internship program.
Founded on January 1, 2015 through a merger between UBIFRANCE and the Invest in France Agency, Business France has 1,500 personnel, both in France and in 70 countries throughout the world, who work with a network of public- and private-sector partners.
For further information, please visit: www.businessfrance.fr
The Renewable Energies Club of East Africa and the Indian Ocean
The Renewable Energies Club of East Africa and the Indian Ocean (Club ENR EAC + OI) was launched in May 2016 in Nairobi by the Minister of the Environment, Energy and Sea Segolene Royal, and by the Vice-President of the Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables Arnaud Mine.
The Club's mission is :
- to bring French R&D actors together for export under a common banner and promote an integrated French offer to local players ;
- to identify the dynamics and constraints to the development of renewable energies (regulatory, fiscal, financial, etc.) and to implement actions directed at local authorities to improve the framework of intervention ;
- gathering and exchanging information on market opportunities in the EAC + OI area (financing, tendering) and thus helping to structure an integrated French offer that can position itself on projects ;
- to identify promising projects on which to position innovative French technologies and know-how with the support of French funding ;
- to relay the initiatives taken at central level by the Syndicate of Renewable Energies, DG Treasury and the CEO : calls for expressions of interest, organization of promotional events, launching of projects.
Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
The promotion of France's economic interests is one of the key tasks of the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE). Since 2012, it has placed economic diplomacy at the heart of its action, in order to develop, within the second diplomatic network in the world, the "economic reflex", and adapt its resources to this priority issue as much as necessary. It has three objectives: to support our companies in foreign markets in order to gain market share; Attracting foreign investment to create employment; Better adapt the European and international regulatory framework to our defensive and offensive interests.
Movement of companies in France
MEDEF International is a private not-for-profit association created in 1989 by the Mouvement des entreprises de France (MEDEF) to strengthen its action in bilateral economic relations and to promote the interests of French companies abroad through collective actions .
MEDEF International is the most representative organization of the French private sector at the international level. It brings together some 7,000 French companies already operating in the world, in 80 Councils led by 54 leaders of major French multinationals.
In the field of renewable energies, particularly solar, an initiative is being carried out jointly with the Union of Renewable Energies for an active contribution of the private sector to the formation of a vast common market within the framework of the International Solar Alliance . MEDEF International has also been a partner of the Terrawatt Initiative since its launch during COP 21.